|• The Águas do Pantanal Ecotourism Operator
is dedicated to reception and organisation of touristic programs
in the South Pantanal, Sierra Bodoquena (cities
os Bonito, Bodoquena and Jardim).
Our main purpose is to assure quality services, safety, efficiency and knowledge
of the ecosystem, always promoting the sustainable development of regional
tourism. During more than 15 years, we have acquired a great
experience in attending the demands of thousands of tourists from all over the
world, mainly from the United States of America, Europe, and Asia.
• We offer our customers personalised itineraries with the best of the ecological, adventure, and rural tourism; sportive fishing; traditional pantanalian farms tours (day-use or lodging); archeological sites and other unforgettable programs in the best hotels, lodges, farm and boat-hotal in the region.
• We also provide efficient services as organising panoramic flights, rental of vehicles, bilingual guides, besides being qualified to organize events and itineraries for special groups, technicians, students, seniors (3rd age), handicapped, etc.
• For best assistance, the Águas do Pantanal Tour offers the PIT - (Point of Tourist Information), an office strategically located in entrance of the city, in front of the Zero Hora restaurant, with bilingual service, where the tourist in traffic can obtain all of the necessary information to turn his trip even easier and safer.
• We also offer a special and exclusive tourist programming for our guests: Depending on the time of arrival, it's possible to perform, during the afternoon, the Ecotour Miranda, that starts with a short environmental lecture, followed by a city-tour by the city of Miranda (historic and bicentennial architecture), visit to the Cacimba de Pedra Farm, headquarters of the Caiman of the Pantanal Project (caiman raising), visit to an Indian Terena village (authentic indigenous handicraft), photographic safari by the banks of the Miranda river (pantanalian fauna - many macaws and toucans, among other species), etc.
- Duration: about 3 ½ hours, with an itinerary of approximately 70 km.