|PAP-02 (03 days / 02 nights): Águas do Pantanal Inn & San Francisco Farm|
|• Day 1 – Arrival at the Pantanal
in the city of Miranda (200km from Campo Grande) - 2½ hour travel by the BR-262
(Federal highway). Lodging at the Águas do Pantanal Inn, or similar,
starting at 01 pm for 02 overnight stays, with colonial breakfast. Free afternoon
and evening for optional program (spotlighing). Dinner at local restaurant
• Day 2 - After breakfast, leaving at 08 am. After a 35 minute travel up to the San Francisco Farm, the program begins 09 am.
Included: Photo safari in special vehicle, rustic trail, fluvial tour (double deck embarkation) by the S. São Domingos stream. Recreative pirana fishing, caiman feeding, riverine bird watching. Pantanalian lunch, snack, swimming pool bath.
- 06 pm: Return to Miranda for overnight staying. Free night. Dinner at local restaurant (extra).
• Day 3 - After breakfast, free time to enjoy the swimming pool or eco-city-tour (optional) up to 12 pm.
Check out (end of our services) and travel to the next destination.
- The ecological and rural activities are moderate for all of the ages and they are accompanied of environmental guide and Activity Insurance.
- The package includes: Activity Insurance, local guide n the rural attractives and meals mentioned;
- The package does not include: Extra personal expenses (as telephone, internet), drinks and bilingual guide; transfers*.
* If necessary, the visitors should request budget for all terrestrial itinerary, with transfer CGR/MDA/ CGR. Consult us about transfer on regular (day/night) line bus (with air conditioning), or daily executive vans that can pick you up anywhere in Campo Grande.
- Transfer from Miranda to the rural properties have specially negociated prices (minimum of 2 pax). Prices decrease for above 03 pax.