|PAP-04 (02 days / 01 night): Águas do Pantanal, Sta. Inês Farm & Figueiras Reserve|
|• Day 1 – Arrival at the Pantanal
in the city of Miranda (200km from Campo Grande) - 2½ hour travel by the BR-262
(Federal highway). Lodging at the Águas do Pantanal Inn, or similar,
starting at 01 pm for 01 overnight stay, with colonial breakfast. Free afternoon
and evening for optional program (spotlighing). Dinner at local restaurant
• Day 2 - After breakfast, check out at 8 am. Leaving for a 30 min. trip towards the Figueiras Reserve for a astonishing 2 hour fluvial tour by the scenic river Salobra.
After that, 40 min. trip to the Santa Inês Farm, (arrival about 11h30 am). After excellent pantanalian typical lunch and 'siesta', beginning the program that includes horseback riding, tractor photo safari, snack, recreative fishing (catch and release), tyroelean rope (zip line), wall climbing/rappelling (abseiling) and bird watching
- 06 pm: End of our services (Travel to the next destination).
- The ecological and rural activities are moderate for all of the ages and they are accompanied of environmental guide and Activity Insurance.
- The package includes: Activity Insurance, local guide n the rural attractives and meals mentioned;
- The package does not include: Extra personal expenses (as telephone, internet), drinks and bilingual guide; transfers*.
* If necessary, the visitors should request budget for all terrestrial itinerary, with transfer CGR/MDA/ CGR. Consult us about transfer on regular (day/night) line bus (with air conditioning), or daily executive vans that can pick you up anywhere in Campo Grande.
- Transfer from Miranda to the rural properties have specially negociated prices (minimum of 2 pax). Prices decrease for above 03 pax.