|PAP-07 (04 days / 03 nights): Águas do Pantanal Inn, San Francisco Farm & Boca da Onça Ecotour (Bodoquena National Park)|
|• Day 1 – Arrival at the Pantanal
in the city of Miranda (200km from Campo Grande) - 2½ hour travel by the BR-262
(Federal highway). Lodging at the Águas do Pantanal Inn, or similar,
starting at 01 pm for 03 overnight stays, with colonial breakfast. Free afternoon
and evening for optional program (spotlighing). Dinner at local restaurant
• Day 2 - After breakfast, leaving at 08 am. After a 35 minute travel up to the San Francisco Farm, the program begins 09 am.
Included: Photo safari in special vehicle, rustic trail, fluvial tour (double deck embarkation) by the S. São Domingos stream. Recreative pirana fishing, caiman feeding, riverine bird watching. Pantanalian lunch, snack, swimming pool bath.
- 06 pm: Return to Miranda for overnight staying. Free night. Dinner at local restaurant (extra).
• Day 3 - After the breakfast, at 7h30 am, check out and leaving for the Boca da Onça (Jaguar's mouth) - 1h30min trip.
Includes: Ecological rustic trail by preserved bushes, passing by several waterfalls, river Salobra (transparent waters). The trail ends at the bottom of the highest waterfall of the State, the Boca da Onça, with height of 156 meters. After bathing in the natural swimming pool and a relaxing pause, begins the way back by truck or by the almost 800 step stair with astonishing views from de canyon. The lunch is served in a comfortable thematic restaurant and is famous for the quality. After the siseta, return to Miranda. Free night. Dinner at local restaurant (extra) and overnight stay.
• Day 4 - After breakfast, free time to enjoy the swimming pool or eco-city-tour (optional) up to 12 pm.
Check out (end of our services) and travel to the next destination.
- The ecological and rural activities are moderate for all of the ages and they are accompanied of environmental guide and Activity Insurance.
- The package includes: Activity Insurance, local guide n the rural attractives and meals mentioned;
- The package does not include: Extra personal expenses (as telephone, internet), drinks and bilingual guide; transfers*.
* If necessary, the visitors should request budget for all terrestrial itinerary, with transfer CGR/MDA/ CGR. Consult us about transfer on regular (day/night) line bus (with air conditioning), or daily executive vans that can pick you up anywhere in Campo Grande.
- Transfer from Miranda to the rural properties have specially negociated prices (minimum of 2 pax). Prices decrease for above 03 pax.