|PAP-12 (03 days / 02 nights): Águas do Pantanal Inn, Pantanal Park Road: Paraguay River - Port Manga - Urucum - Corumbá|
|• Day 1 – Arrival at the Pantanal
in the city of Miranda (200km from Campo Grande) - 2½ hour travel by the BR-262
(Federal highway). Lodging at the Águas do Pantanal Inn, or similar,
starting at 01 pm for 02 overnight stays, with colonial breakfast.
- Free afternoon for optional tours by the region of the River Miranda's Pantanal. Dinner at local restaurant (extra).
• Day 2 - After breakfast, 07h30 am, leaving for a whole day on the Pantanal Park Road. The adventure begins at the "Piranas' hole" (100km from Miranda). At this point we take the ground 100km road that leads to Corumbá, crossing one of the most favorable regions for the practice of ecological tourism. It's a region where it's possible to see many species of birds, reptiles, mammals, besides the rich pantanalian flora, crossing more than 200 wood bridges. After crossing (by ferry) the Paraguay river, in the Port Manga, the trip continues to Corumbá, in the border with Bolivia, passing by bthe Urucum Ridge, one of the greatest reserves of iron and manganese of the world.
- 12h pm: estimated arrival in Corumbá, the "capital city of the Pantanal" and pause for a typical Pantanalian lunch. Afetr a break for resting, the tour continues by this historical city. Visit to the General Port, famous for the old constructions that remind golden era of one of the most important fluvial ports of South America in the beginning of the XX century. Visit to the Navy Base, in the neighbor city of Ladario.
- After contemplating the wonderful Pantanalian sunset on the belvedere of the S. Felipe hill, at 06 pm, begins the trip back to Miranda (via BR-262 Federal highway).
- Dinner at local restaurant (extra).
• Day 3 - After breakfast, free time to enjoy the swimming pool or eco-city-tour (optional) up to 12 pm. Check out (end of our services) and travel to the next destination.
- The ecological and rural activities are moderate for all of the ages and they are accompanied of environmental guide and Activity Insurance.
- The package includes: Activity Insurance, local guide n the rural attractives and meals mentioned;
- The package does not include: Extra personal expenses (as telephone, internet), drinks and bilingual guide; transfers*.
* If necessary, the visitors should request budget for all terrestrial itinerary, with transfer CGR/MDA/ CGR. Consult us about transfer on regular (day/night) line bus (with air conditioning), or daily executive vans that can pick you up anywhere in Campo Grande.
- Transfer from Miranda to the rural properties have specially negociated prices (minimum of 2 pax). Prices decrease for above 03 pax.